Thrive Preppers Mission
Thrive Preppers is complete resource guide for the awesome Thrive freeze-dried food line of products! Here, you’ll find Thrive recipes, reviews, cooking videos, deals and more. As official Thrive Life consultants, we can offer you money saving specials you won’t find anywhere else on the internet.
What is Thrive Life?
Thrive Life produces a complete line of freeze-dried fruits, vegtables, meats and more. Freeze-drying is a process that freezes and then dehydrates food: the resulting food is less voluminous, has a far longer shelf life, and preserves its nutritional value and taste. Thrive products are easy to store and can last anywhere from 5-25 years! Perfect for preppers!
What I Buy Thrive?
- Thrive’s freeze-dried foods are easy to store and has a shelf life of up to 5-25 years.
- Quality raw ingredients and Thrive Life’s Nutrilock Process ensure to bring the best quality food on your table with little waste. A 100% persevative chemical-free process.
- Thrive Life freeze-dries ingredients more than meals. This allows a more varied diet other than the possibility of creating your own recipes.
- Thrive Life’s freeze-dried food allows you to prepare recipes with ease: no washing, chopping, peeling… Preparing your meals would be easier and quicker.
Thrive a complete line of high-quality freeze-dried foods. Click the image below to learn more.
Thrive Food Reviews
Fuji Apple Slices
Thrive Life freeze-dried Fuji apple slices are the perfect healthy, quick, and clean snack, with all the taste of the fresh fruit. And thanks to Thrive Life Nutrition Lock process these Fuji apple slices maintian thier freshness for years. To enjoy, just add water and rehydrate them and use them just like you would fresh apples.
They’re gluten-free, they contain no GMOs and no bioengineered chemicals. The only ingredients other than Fuji Apple are Ascorbic Acid (healthy Vitamin C) and added Citric Acid, an organic acid that occurs naturally in citrus fruits.
Final Verdict: Thrive Life Fuji Apple Slices are yummy, convenient, healthy and incredibly
Popular Prepper Thrive Recipe
Looking for fun way ways to cook with Thrive? . We curated the most interesting breakfast, lunch, dinner and desserts cooking videos from around the net. Try one out for yourself!
Servings : 4
Total Time : 12 min
Prep Time : 5 min
Cook Time : 7 min
1/3 c. THRIVE Chopped Onions – Freeze Dried
1 1/3 c. THRIVE Ground Beef (Hamburger) – Freeze Dried
2 tbsp. THRIVE Tomato Sauce
3/4 c. THRIVE Tomato Dices – Freeze Dried
1 tbsp. Garlic, minced
2 tbsp. Butter
1 1/2 tsp. Chili Powder
1 tsp. Cumin
1 tbsp. Lime Juice
1 tsp. Cholula
1/4 tsp. Salt
1 3/4 c. Water
by Todd Leonard CEC
- In a small sauce pot, saute garlic, onion and in butter until caramelized, stir in hamburger and lightly toast.
- Add in remaining ingredients except tomato sauce and bring to a simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle in tomato sauce mix while whisking to combine.
- Simmer for about 2-3 minutes, or until thickened. Serve on tortillas with your choice of toppings.
- Assemble tacos with 8 6″ tortillas and your choice of optional toppings like lettuce, sour cream, cheddar cheese, or salsa.
Yield: 2 cups, 8 tacos