by Todd Leonard CEC
Total Time: 45 min
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 30 min
1 c. THRIVE Potato Chunks + 2 c. boiling water
1 1/2 c. THRIVE Sausage Crumbles – Freeze Dried
1/3 c. THRIVE Chopped Onions – Freeze Dried
1/3 c. THRIVE Green Chili Peppers – Freeze Dried
1/3 c. THRIVE Green Bell Peppers – Freeze Dried
1/3 c. THRIVE Red Bell Peppers – Freeze Dried
1/3 c. THRIVE Green Onions – Freeze Dried
1 1/2 tsp. THRIVE Chefs Choice
1/4 tsp. THRIVE Peppercorn
1 1/2 c. water
2 c. THRIVE Scrambled Egg Mix
2 1/2 c. water
1 1/2 c. THRIVE Shredded Cheddar Cheese – Freeze Dried (reconstituted)
- Add boiling water to potato chunks and set aside. Allow to rehydrate for 5–10 minutes. Drain once reconstituted.
- Combine the sausage, all veggies, and seasoning blends with the 1 1/2 c. water. Stir well and set aside.
- Mix the 2 1/2 c. water into scrambled egg mix until completely smooth.
- Combine eggs, potatoes, and veggie mixture (do not drain) and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 pan and sprinkle cheese on top. Cover with foil for light and fluffy eggs, or cook uncovered for brown and crispy texture.
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes, or until egg is set.