by Todd Leonard CEC
Total Time: 24 min
Prep Time: 4 min
Cook Time: 20 min
2 tbsp. Butter
1 tbsp. Garlic, minced
3/4 c. THRIVE Onion Slices – Freeze Dried
3/4 c. THRIVE Red Bell Peppers – Freeze Dried
2 c. Water
1 1/2 c. THRIVE Seasoned Chicken Slices – Freeze Dried
3 tbsp. THRIVE Green Chili Peppers – Freeze Dried
1/2 tsp. Cumin
1/2 tsp. Chili Powder
1/2 tsp. THRIVE Chefs Choice
1 tbsp. THRIVE Velouté (Rich Chicken Gravy)
1 tsp. Lime Juice
8 Flour or Corn tortillas, 4 inch
1/3 c. Sour cream, optional topping
1/3 c. Guacamole, optional topping
1/2 c. Shredded Cheese, optional topping
1/4 c. Cilantro, optional topping
- Saute garlic in butter. Add in Onion Slices, Red Bell Peppers, and Seasoned Chicken Slices and toast lightly.
- Add in remaining ingredients except for the Veloute and lime juice. Simmer until water is mostly reduced.
- Sprinkle in Veloute while stirring and then finish with the lime juice. Mix should be slightly saucy.
- Allow to cook for an additional minute and serve with tortillas and additional toppings if desired.
- Place a 1/4 cup portion of the fajita chicken mix into a 4 inch flour or corn tortilla and top with any of your favorite toppings. Serve with the rice and beans.